Automatic Overdrives thanks

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Automatic Overdrives thanks
From: "brian forwood" <bj4wood@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 02:30:02 +1000
G'day again. I want to thank those who contributed toward the resolution of
my dilemma. It is sometimes good to get others input into your thinking and
in this case it was so  simple a solution but I had been blinded by the
issue of originality. My current trans is either a BW 35 or BW 65 as
supplied by triumph and I have had BW 35s with overdrive in top before.
Again  thanks to all who contributed to my thinking

Brian Forwood
1970 Triumph 2000 mk 2
1978 Triumph 2500TC
1960 Hillman Superminx (next project)