Off Topic - '99 Jetta Tune up

To: "TriumphTeam" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Off Topic - '99 Jetta Tune up
From: "Mark Meany" <mark@basecamp.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:36:37 -0400
Sorry for the off topic post but this group is the only car list I subscribe
to!

I went to do a basic tune up the SWMBO's car yesterday (2.0 4 cylinder, gas)
& the middle two spark plugs are under an intake manifold & appear to be an
SOB to get to. Any recommendations for a spark plug boot puller of do any of
you have experience with this vehicle & might be able to suggest tricks to
get at those middle plugs? Please respond to me directly as I'm on the
digest form of the list.

Mark Meany
TR4A CTC62486 O
Keene, NH (Digest)