Re: Tool Kit

To: <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Tool Kit
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:25:54 +0100
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ted Stevens wrote:
Several previous iterations of this question back, in 1999, jonmac was kind
enough to post the label from a Standard/Triumph Continental Touring
Kit.  It's still at <http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/touringkit/>.  Looks
like a pretty good place to start.

Except it shouldn't be regarded as the definitive parts list - any more than a
long, thin plastic wallet with a Standard-Triumph logo on it should be
regarded as the definitive tool kit!!! My cars always have my complete toolBOX
and a quick check of the boot yesterday also revealed:

One electric drill
One cordless screwdriver
Two pairs of wellies (rubber boots)
A box of neatly folded curtains (drapes) for a small window
and a less than mint condition electric guitar without strings

Draw your own conclusions!

Jonmac