RE: Not Good news

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Not Good news
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:28:20 -0700
FWIW, I made mine, by using the fitting from a compression gauge (the kind
that screws in rather than just being held over the hole).  There's a
Schrader valve inside the fitting that has to be removed, then I removed the
hose from the gauge and adapted an air line fitting to it (using a 1/8 NPT
by 1/4 NPT bushing).  The whole process is reversible, so I can turn it back
into a compression gauge when I want.

Not certain, but I think this is similar to the gauge I bought
http://www.actron.com/cgi-bin/web_store.cgi?page=cp7826.htm

I see they have a more expensive model that includes the airline fitting
http://www.actron.com/cgi-bin/web_store.cgi?page=cp7827.htm

Randall