Re: Overdrive Yeah or Neah

To: Michael Godley <mgodley@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Yeah or Neah
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:47:40 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I put the O/D in my 250. Love it. You can get onto the highway going
through all 7 gears, if you want to. I use 2nd overdrive through the
subdivision. I have lower profile tires than stock, and for trips (say
to the VTR) it's just so much less work for the car. OD apparently
wasn't available for your 4, but for my 250 it adds $550-$1,075 to the
value, depending on the overlall quality of the car. You can get this
type of information at www.nadaguides.com.

If you plan to keep this car for a few years and get out & about in it,
you'll be glad you did the overdrive.

Pat Fischer