Re: Overdrive Yeah or Neah

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive Yeah or Neah
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 00:38:09 +0100
Hi Michael
I have fitted overdrive to every Triumph I have ever owned, except for the
very first Herald Estate car, even those that were never supposed to have
it! I even enabled second on my Dolomite 1300 single rail box by making a
new cam for the switch! As for would I do it again, yep wouldn't even occur
to me not to do it again more fun, more economy, more relaxed touring, did I
mention more fun. Note fun and economy are mutually exclusive, in that each
cannot exist whilst the other exists!
As for resale, can only be good for value as everyone needs a Triumph to
have it unless they don't know what it is, and then once you show them they
will need it.
Need as in desperately want!

Graham.