Forward: Triumph question on the Mac Vs PC list...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Forward: Triumph question on the Mac Vs PC list...
From: <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 01:09:58 -0600
For some reason this was sent to me rather than triumphs@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:04:47 -0700 (PDT)
     From: McRuss <wtrrtw@yahoo.com>
     Subject: Triumph question on the Mac Vs PC list...

I'm in the process of changing out the wheel bearings on my '64 TR4
(no, it's not an A) and was told by a club member that it would be a
difficult job to remove and install the bearings.  Granted, the
manual shows a special tool to do the job but I have a 6 ton press
and have done a bunch of American cars and Japanese motorcycles.  Is
there anything special to watch for or to do to prevent excessive
cursing and wailing (some is expected I imagine?)

Russ in San Antonio
'64 TR4