frame/scaffolding for a newcomer

To: "triu autox" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: frame/scaffolding for a newcomer
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:09:22 -0400
An odd looking 1"angle-iron bookshelf was given to the Habitat for Humanity
Thrift Store where I work.  I wanted to know if I could use it for
frame/scafolding for my upcoming TR3 rebuild.  When laid on it's side (for my
purposes) it would measure 12 ft.long, 3 ft. wide and 1 1/2 ft. off the
ground.
    My intention is to take the engine out of my car and then the body panels
before lifting the chassis on top of this frame.  I would install
castors/wheels on the frame so that I could pull it inside and outside my
carport.
    The frame has 2 or 3 more supports (bookshelves) but I still might need to
'beef it up' with more adequate supports.  Should I get this 'frame'?

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which
had a name of aankomst2.htm.url]