For the Brits-TSSC International

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: For the Brits-TSSC International
From: Scott D Kohl <sdkandlsk1@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 21:26:08 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi, All.

This is serve notice that my wife and I will be attending the Triumph
Sports Six Club International meet at Stafford on 12/13 July.  Any of you
chaps (and ladies) that will be there, I would be chuffed to meet you.  I
imagine I will be spending an inordinate amount of time (money?) at the
autojumble stalls, as well as taking wads of pics of cars, and I'll be
hanging out with Lancashire area, seeing as I'm an 'honourary member'.
I'll see y'all there!

Scott Kohl
Salem, OR USA
'67 2000 Mk. 1 Saloon