Fw: All Triumph Dirve In is Fast Approaching

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: All Triumph Dirve In is Fast Approaching
From: <britauto@ihpc.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 13:18:12 -0700
Fred,

This is the same weekend that tha ATDI has been for 20 years.  In fact we
had this date and location set before any announcement was made for VTR
2003.  When we (PTOA) hosted the VTR national convention in 2000 we made
sure it was the year that our club hosted the ATDI and incorporated it into
the same weekend.

Bruce Harding
Co-Chairperson ATDI 2003