Re: weather ===no lbc content===

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weather ===no lbc content===
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:07:53 -0400
I had my TR3 out yesterday, it was sunny for a bit in the morning.

I've been busy planning my first attempt at powder coating on the cheap.

 I'm using a "Chicago Electric Power Tools" (Harbor Freight, I think)
unit I got off of Ebay for about $80. This monring I just dragged a big
electric oven out of the trash up the steet, and since the front door
was missing, got one I can adapt to it from a gas stove thrown out on
the other side of town.

Hey Fred, have you powder coated any wire wheels? What powder color did
you use? I've got a bunch of old painted wires around, and I'll start on
one of them.

If it works, I'll do those on the TR3 one at a time.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph