Re: weather ===no lbc content===

To: vafred@erols.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weather ===no lbc content===
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 14:50:52 -0400
The weather in "upstate" (Albany area) New York hasn't been much better than
the weather down by you, Fred. But it's not so much a problem with me. Maybe
more of us should have Herald SEDANS? :-)

Of course, the irony is that, due to some missing and some deteriorated seals,
my Herald Sedan leaks almost as much in a heavy rain as any Herald (or other
Triumph) CONVERTIBLE I've ever driven. But it's only a little, and some new
seals should largely cure the problem....

--Andy Mace