RE: crankcase emissions, O2 meters

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: crankcase emissions, O2 meters
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:29:40 -0700 FILETIME=[2EE02620:01C32183]
> Well, I'd love to hear more about that O2 meter.  I must have missed the
> details, or where to find them.  I want to
> install one on my modified engine to be sure that I have the "correct"
> mixture at all times.

Tony, just for completeness' sake, the design that Paul gave the link to was
originally "open source", all the information to build one yourself should
be in the WB-O2 archives at
http://www.diy-efi.org

There was a person on the DIY_EFI list who said there were some significant
limitations of that design (ISTR "worthless" and "dangerous" are the terms
he used for it); he eventually left the list in a huff and started selling
his own "better" version for substantially more money.  But, I see lots of
recent posts in the archives calling him a cheat, so I guess it's "buyer
beware".   His web site is at :
http://interstice.com/~garfield/bannerPg.htm

NFI, etc.
Randall