Another possible TR4 Surrey Top FS, in US this time

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another possible TR4 Surrey Top FS, in US this time
From: "Pharr, Jeff" <pharr@terralign.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:18:28 -0400
I've spent the last few years changing my mind every month or so, but I
think I have finally decided to sell my surrey top rather than install
it.

The window structure is in good condition, glass not plexi, zero glass
fogging and gasket is in great shape.  Currently black with some paint
chips, but not awful.

Surrey top piece is aluminum, has one minor dent and liner is pretty
rough.  Currently painted black with some sort of added texture.

Soft top piece is dirty white but not ripped and frame is fine.

I really have no idea what it's worth these days (I bought it about 6
years ago and shipped it across the country)  so I would welcome any
info anyone might have on similar recent sales that might help establish
a value.  I would also consider fixing the dent and painting everything
for a prospective buyer.

--Jeff

1965 TR4A