re: Buying Moss parts -- distrubutors

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Buying Moss parts -- distrubutors
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:27:10 -0600
I've bought a significant amount of parts from:
http://www.realeyhealey.com/
They discount 10% on all Moss regular prices and 5% off on sale prices.
He does the same thing for TRF, and Vicki Brit regular and sale prices.
So if you want sale items from each of the big 3 you can one stop shop
and only pay shipping from one source! I have had no problems with any
of my orders only one item has ever been back ordered and it was shipped
separately about 3 weeks later.

Doug Hamilton
1960 Triumph TR3
1963 Fiat Cabriolet