Re: Success, engine is now cranking fine.

To: richard triplett <rtriplett25@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Success, engine is now cranking fine.
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 13:27:46 -0700
I  solved  this problem  with a  set of custom   CopperHead  cables,
while not  "concours  correct", they are  beautifully  made and
provide the ultimate in  connectivity.  At $75.00  a set they are not
cheap, but I believe  the axiom, "you get what  you  pay for".   The
website is:     http://www.copperheadcables.com

The splash page  is slow to load but well worth  the wait, some  of
you folks  may have  seen their display at  VTR  or Triumphfest.  I
know  I am  very impressed with the  quality  of  the product.

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3