Re: Car Accident

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Car Accident
From: "Gary Allgood" <leyte@LVS.NET>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 10:35:49 -0500
Cc: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Very soon look for alcohol sensors installed. The car will drive you to the
nearest police station and keep you locked in until Police arrive...

I would prefer a Passing Lane Sensor... If your not passing it moves you to
the cruising lane.

Can't wait to see the ideas from this thread.

Gary

At 09:56 AM 5/8/2003 -0400, Dave Massey wrote:
>Message text written by J Wagner
> >Immediately after the impact, just like in
>the commercials, a voice came on in the car, "This is On-Star, we have
>notice of an air bag deployment, is everyone okay?" <
>
>An acquaintance related a story told him by a St. Louis policeman about one
>of the first Cadillacs with OnStar that was stolen.  The owner called
>OnStar and the police and OnStar directed the police to the car and shut
>the car down and locked the thief inside until the police arrived.
>
>Big Brother is watching.  Hope he likes us.
>
>Dave

Tracking #: 92025E5D6C674A488585EE691893EB83AACA012F