Re: Car Accident

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Accident
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 09:42:37 -0400
  I got AAA and a cell phone when I first got my TR3 on the road.
Although I have never used it for the TR3 (knock on wood). I then ended
up using it for my Chevy, my Jaguar, and twice for my Stag.

I consider them both (along with duct tape) essential tools for the
British car affiacianado.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph