RE: Carlisle Import Show

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>, Gary Lied <TritonGreen@ceva.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Carlisle Import Show
From: Scott Suhring <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 06:54:14 -0400
Scott:

There are no restrictions as to where you park on the show field once in the
gate. The only reason they ask for your club affiliation is that if a club
preregisters more than 20 cars, the club gets a free tent and location on
the field (but we do pay for chairs and tables, remember, they do want to
make money).  We have all types of triumphs that will park with us, from
many other clubs. When you come in the registration gate, you will see the
grand stands.  Head in that direction and our tent will be one or 2 back, on
the auto jumble side.  I believe the field guide that you will get in your
goodie bag will also show where we are located.  Just pull in and park along
the line of Triumphs and introduce yourself at the tent (we are really
friendly blokes).

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6