RE: Carlisle Import Show

To: Gary Lied <TritonGreen@ceva.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Carlisle Import Show
From: Scott Suhring <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 21:34:08 -0400
Likewise, the Central PA Triumph Club will again have its club tent in the
show field.  I will be doing my official duty at the tent on Friday and
Saturday from 10-12.  Please stop by and say high and if you drive your
Triumph, feel free to park with our club.

BTW, for those who remember the "rice cars" that were originally thrown in
with the import show and then given their own weekend, the locals made over
300 arrests last weekend at the show and the manager of Carlisle Productions
has already announced they will no longer have this show.  This must have
hurt since rumor was that this show was rivaling the corvette show in money!

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3