Re: Help! TR3 Top installation

To: herald1200@comcast.net, Gbouff1@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help! TR3 Top installation
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 19:49:43 +0000 FILETIME=[A44D9E70:01C31408]
>From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
>To: Gbouff1@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Help!  TR3 Top installation
>Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 12:35:44 -0400
>
>Lots of alcohol helps with the installation... For a British car, I think
>the best alcohol would be Guinness....
>
>Scott

`Sorry Scott you've been out of the loop...

oficial alcohol for putting tops on TR3's is "scrumpy"...

For theose of you who aren't familiar with  scrumpy it's lumpy cider... The
lumps are bits of apple, apple skin seeds, and whatever else is near the
container and happens to fall in, like dust, garden tools, wasps, hay,
spiders the occasional vole old socks or the farmers wife.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)