Special StanPart Tool

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Special StanPart Tool
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 12:29:10 -0700
Actually I think  I  probably should Patent this invention, but since
you all are such good  guys I will  give it to you free...

You  all know that raising a  good  fitting top on a sidescreen TR
can be  a  strain on the muscles, and  sometimes a pinch on the
fingers in raising the doglegs...problem  solved.

I took  about  a  4 inch  piece  of broom  handle,  drilled a  3/8
hole, then  got a  3 foot piece  of  nylon shroud line, tied it into
a  loop.   Threaded  one  end through the hole, looped  it  back
around  the handle.  Then just loop the other  end around the dogleg,
and  loop that back over the handle.  Now one good pull and "Yowzer"
the  top pops into place.

It works...and you can safely "try this  at  home"

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3