Re: Negative Impact on delaying clutch fix

To: Graham McMicken <g.mcmicken@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Negative Impact on delaying clutch fix
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@inetarena.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 18:37:34 -0800
Cc: tr list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Graham,

One thing I would worry about is breaking the bellhousing where the
slave bracket mounts.  It broke on my 4A because a DPO left off the
support rod.  But if you are putting undo force there, I would imagine
the same thing could happen.

It shouldn't be too expensive of a fix, in fact I have an extra cross
rod, fork and bolt that I could send you (they are from a 4A, but I
think they are the same parts for a 6).  You can do the fix in a day,
especially if you get the interior stripped beforehand.

-Darrell

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS CTC67956L