Window Gasket

To: "'Triumphs'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Window Gasket
From: "Mark Saffian" <saffian@direcway.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:52:48 -0600
Once again, I come to the fountain of knowledge.

The rear window gasket on the hatch of my 73 GT6 was all cracked at the
corners, so I bought the gasket from Vicky Brit and did the old rope
trick this afternoon to pop the glass out and back in.  The new gasket
was not molded - it was a straight piece that looked like it came from a
roll.  As a result, the corners don't lie right.  Is there any way to
remedy this?  Will installing the "chrome" trim piece help solve this
problem?

Thanks.

Mark Saffian
Farmersville, TX