Re:metal varnish

To: mhooper@pixelsystems.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:metal varnish
From: "Rick Barnard" <rstirb@townisp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:52:38 -0500
Hi Mark,
        Eastwood's "Nyalic" is a fuel and heat resistant clear coat
spray for brass, aluminum and SS.  It is less effective on bare
steel, but otherwise has held up nicely in my engine bay going on 5
years.

                Regards,
                        Rick   1973  TR6  CF2570U

>I am planning to do a little buffing and polishing this winter. This
will
make me feel better because I can't afford to do the buying and
installing
that I would like to.  :^(

So, that being said, what is a good clear metal varnish that will last
in
the engine compartment? I am talking about buffing carbs, fuel
pump, intakes
etc...