BRG

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, vafred@erols.com
Subject: BRG
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:26:37 -0500
"FT" wrote:
BRG is just exactly like "Signal Red", 50 different shades and none exactly
the same, so just take your pick of what makes you the happiest, I have
seen 14 T/R 2/3's lined up side by side and as I said all were a little
redder or oranger or brighter than the other, but none seemed to match the
other except they were red. "FT"

.....which is just like Ferguson grey - no two alike in a lineup, and
everyone trying to determine the magic formula. It is said that there is no
"Standard" Fergie grey; rather, it was leftover battleship paint whose
pigment settled out as the day wore on, so that a trained eye could
approximate the time of manufacture.

Yours in colour,
Jim Wallace
60 TR3a