virus Warning: from somewhere on list

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: virus Warning: from somewhere on list
From: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:22:51 -0700
I have received a couple of emails containing an attachment of the type:
"briekopfleimen.doc.pif"  It is a QuickTime logo with various names ending
in .doc.pif.

The first was "from" a list subscriber and was a legitimate message sent to
this list on dec 5 2001 with the addition of the attachment. The sender
assures me he did not copy me on the note. ( and it is 10 months old)

Today I received one "from"   "owner-triumphs@imco.com"  copied in it's
entirety below sans the attachment.

Triumphs@Autox.team.net daily digest Saturday, September 28 2002 Volume 01 :
Number 1297

Collection of mail from the triumphs@autox.team.net email list.

Mark J. Bradakis, List Janitor

Send submissions to tri

I have checked the McAfee site but could not find any reference.

This is a heads up. Something weird is going on.