new group-up restoration site. 10's and 10's of pictures

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: new group-up restoration site. 10's and 10's of pictures
From: francois wildi <fwildi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:01:31 -0800 (PST)
Listers,
I took some time to document the group-up restoration of my
Austin-Healey 3000. I thought that some of you LBC fans might enjoy
take a look at it. It should cover about all the aspects of a
complete restoration.
I have 10's of pictures, thumbnails in the main pages with links to a
lot of full resolution (250KB) and some medium resolution (60-80 KB)
pictures.

http://athene.as.arizona.edu/~fwildi/cars/AHbj7/

Having had trouble with my links in the past, I have written a MATLAB
script to correct my HTML files and tested the site with IE5.0, NE6.2
and  Opera 6.05 on PC as well as NE4.7 and 6.0 on Linux (does not
work well with 4.7).

My LBC homepage is still at
http://athene.as.arizona.edu/~fwildi/cars/
with plenty of free manuals to download and the tech talks

Enjoy
Francois, TR3A,TR3B,BJ7