Re: Brake Stand

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Stand
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 19:47:00 EST
In a message dated 10/27/02 6:17:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
g.mcmicken@shaw.ca writes:

> Has Anyone attempted to do a Brake Stand in their
> triumph?  Think the old things have enough power?

Hmmmm........veeeerrry interesting!

Off the top of my head I'm thinking:

1.  The relatively skinny front tires might make it difficult with a
basically stock TR.

2.  Without a "line-loc" it might take A LOT of (possibly expensive) practice

3.  A jugful of Clorox Bleach poured on the rear tire(s) would be a big help

4.  I can't get past the image in my mind..........of  FT doing this in his
TR3   ;-0)

Rich Rock
Pottstown, PA