Re: 71'GT6 Transmission Options?

To: "Allen J. Filson" <afilson@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: 71'GT6 Transmission Options?
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:23:14 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
    Allen> This winters project involves replacing the standard 4 speed
    Allen> manual transmission with a 4 speed overdrive setup.
    Allen> However,.. before I spend all that money,.. I thought I might
    Allen> poll the list as to any other transmission options others may
    Allen> have used in there 71' GT6's with the standard 2L inline six?

You might check with Herman van den Akker to see if he's got plans to "port"
his Celica 5-speed setup to GT6's.  His latest flyer (with phone number and
email address) is on my web site here:

    http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/5-speed-flyer.html

What's there is a straight conversion from MS Word to HTML by Open Office.
I haven't yet taken the time to clean up the HTML.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip@pobox.com
http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/tr250.html