RE: >>NASS new sheetmetal work

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: >>NASS new sheetmetal work
From: "Jon" <triumph@bigolbear.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:47:09 -0400
Paul-
Great work and pics. The biggest help was the diagram of your mods to the
rocker- like we were saying offline, I'm having the same fit issues with
Steelcraft panels that you did. The rocker and the dogleg patch both seem to
be designed for a smaller Spitter than mine... I've been waiting to tack
mine in until I saw your solution- that should solve it for me too.
Here's where I am on mine so far... http://www.bigolbear.com/rear_pass.htm
Hey Liv and Andre- how're yours coming along? *grin*

"Any drive you don't return from on a tow truck was a good one..."
Jon
'77 (mostly) 1500 "Ol' Yeller"
FM66043 7U
Nass #104