Alternator kits for the TR4?

To: <nfreeman@baincapital.com>
Subject: Alternator kits for the TR4?
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 05:41:51 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Noah,
     I recently put in the kit from Power British (Brian Schlorff
610-270-0505) and was pretty satisfied. The install took about 2 hours and
was relatively hassle free. The kit comes with everything you need. It was
worth it if just for the proper pulley and belt alone. Not particularly
cheap at $179, but worth it in time saved.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA
     1960 TR3A