[no subject]

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:42:32 -0400
Well Guys,

At 10:00 am tomorrow morning our caravan of committee members takes off
for Jekyll Island, as it stands now we have 145 pre-registered
Participants, I guessing 65 participating in the autocross, I don't have
the exact numbers available, my files are already packed.

We still have some rooms available at the quality inn. It is located
directly across the street from the Comfort Inn which is the host hotel.

I've attached a schedule of events.
If any one wants additional info or wants a last minute registration
call me at;

478-256-4834
Ronnie Babbitt
Se VTR 2002
Event Chairman

Thursday
October 24th, 2002
Evening Theme: 40th Birthday Celebration for the Spitfire & TR4.

4:00 pm- Midnight      Registration

4:00pm- 6:00pm        Autocross Technical Inspection

6:00pm- 9:00pm         Welcome Reception
                                   Hospitality
  Suite Opens
                                                "Lap of America" Slide
show, Presented by Bill Sohl

Friday
October 25th, 2002
Evening Theme: Vintage Triumph Race Cars.

7:00am- Midnight       Registration

8:00am- 9:00am         Drivers Technical and Safety Meeting

9:00am- 4:00pm         Autocross* (Jekyll Island Airport)
9:00am- Noon             Rallye*

1:00pm- 4:00pm         Gymkhana* (Gilligan's Island Theme)
                                    Tech Sessions (TBA)

5:30pm- 7: 30pm        Oceanside Low Country Boil

7:00pm- 9:00pm         "Blackboard session", presented by Kas Kastner's.

9:00pm -                      Auction
                                         Hospitality
 Suite Opens

Saturday
October 26th, 2002
Evening Theme: To The Next 50 Years of TR!

7:00am- 10:00am    Registration

7:30am- 8:30am      Judges Breakfast
8:30am- 10:00am    Judges School

8:00am- 11:00am    Funkhana*, Island Drive*

10:00am                  Placement of cars for the Concours D' Elegance/
Judging
10:00am-12:00        Staging and placement of Participants Choice cars
12:00-      3:00pm    Car Show Judging,
 3:00pm-                  Valve Cover Racing,
                                     Arts& Crafts Judging

         Tech Sessions (TBA)
5:00pm- 6:00pm       Panoramic Photo Session

6:00pm- 7:00pm       Cocktail Hour (Cash Bar)

7:00pm- 9:30pm       Awards Banquet
9:30pm             Hospitality
  Suite Opens

Sunday
October 27th, 2002

Farewell to friends and last chance to visit the vendors. Check out of
hotel by 11:00 AM.

* Qualifying events - Participation in one event is required for show
entry