Part and Question TR engine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Part and Question TR engine
From: John Gillis <jgillis@gemini.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:59:10 +0100
Hello all,
I am now deep in the world of TR2 engine re-build, during the strip I
noticed one of the pedestals for the rocker shaft, the one with the
locating screw, is cracked in two halves. Does anyone out there have
one they would sell me as the alternative seems to be a full set of
cast aluminium items at 120 Euros, which I don't need or and can't
afford for a cruiser not a racer. Also a question on the same matter,
can I use the pedestal from the later TR's, like the 4.
Best wishes
John