RE: valve adjustment

To: <TRIUMPHS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: valve adjustment
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:39:41 -0400
A long time ago,I did that once. It didn't seem to come out any better, made
a little mess, beat my Feeler blade up( must have been a cheap feeler),and
to be quite honest,at the time I really didn't think it was the correct way
of doing it But I'll try just about anything once. I suppose what ever makes
one feel good about the task is best.

Brooks