Triumphest 2002

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumphest 2002
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:02:36 -0700
Off to Triumphest in Laughlin, Nevada, tomorrow.  If anyone is going and
wants to join a group of TR's along the way, here is our route:  Leave Santa
Barbara, CA, about 8AM, to Ventura by 9, 126 hwy to magic mountain to hwy 14
to Pearblossom Hwy,  at Victorville Hwy 15 north to Hwy 40 east to Needles,
then north to Laughlin.  We should have about 6 cars.  If you can figure the
timing, you're more than welcome to jump along as we go by.  If not, well,
see you all in Laughlin!

Peter Arakelian
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.