FS: New old Stock TR6 Taillight Assemblies...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: New old Stock TR6 Taillight Assemblies...
From: "Paul Seedoff" <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:06:56 -0500
Hello gang!

I have been going through my NOS lucas stuff over the past few days and
have decided that i ust dont need three pairs of New old stock lucas
taillamp assemblies to finish one car..So , i thought before i go over
to Ebay and list them, i would give someone on the list a shot at one
pair..I am selling only one pair(left and right) because i might just do
one more car since there are still 4 left in the garage to work on yet
in the future..So, if anyone would like these, I would be willing to
entertain offers for the next few days..After that, its off to the
auction block if noones interested...Thanks!

PLEASE REPLY TO ME AT RX74EVR@MCHSI.COM

Paul Seedoff
CF36919U