Re: TR4 Wheels - replacing or straightening outer rims?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Wheels - replacing or straightening outer rims?
From: "Paul Willoughby's Home" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:00:42 -0700
Cc: "Patrick Caswell" <tr4u@earthlink.net>
Patrick, I have been anxiously awaiting a good reply to your query on a
company that can weld new rims to TR3/4 steel wheel center sections.  I
guess you stumped the list on this one.  If you find out any info, please
let us know.

Coincidently, I asked the same question at America's Tire Store about 2
weeks ago.  He gave me a local company as a good place to start:

Boltons Classic Wheels
16516 South Western Avenue, Gardena, CA 90247
(310) 538-5046

However, I haven't called them.  I'm surprised that Stockton wheel would
have been able to do it.  I think I remember a thread weeks ago about
companies that straighten bent rims - may be cheaper.

Paulw
1964 TR4