Heralds, Master Cylinder swapping

To: Herald Triumph <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heralds, Master Cylinder swapping
From: "Javier Vidaurre Ch." <vidaurre@rocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:52:16 -0700 (PDT)
HHH,
I removed the brake and clutch master cylinders and
the pedals from Petunia the 1965 Herald Convertible to
refurbish.  The idea is to take identical parts from
Petunia, restore them and install them on Winston the
1970 Herald Saloon and in that way I can restore two
cars at the same time while retaining one as a daily
driver.  Both Winston and Petunia have front disk
brakes.  I have read that there were two variations of
disk brakes on Heralds.

Questions:
Is there a difference in the Brake Master Cylinder
specifications between these two front brake
variations?
Between 1965 and 1970 Heralds?
Are they interchangeable?

The master cylinders from Petunia say "MADE IN
AUSTRALIA".

Are these original to Heralds?

Brake "Fluif"(it's contagious), DOT 3 or DOT 5 for
LBC's?

Thanks as always,

Pondering in Peru, Javier Vidaurre