Re: restoration delimma for original, unmolested TR6 - longish post

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: restoration delimma for original, unmolested TR6 - longish post
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 00:02:15 +0100
Hi Greg
You are entirely right on the "its your car, you can do whatever you want to
it"  front, however, If you are really worried why not go the reversible
approach. That is don't change anything that would be difficult or
impossible to return to original, it is still possible to do lots of
modifications to Triumphs in general without preventing them from being
returned to original condition. On the other hand you could restore it to be
the most correct and original car ever seen and have it totalled on the
first drive (god forbid) catch my drift here!  ;-) I think the most
important thing for any car is that you have it how YOU can enjoy it.
Probably not much help for your personal dilemma, just some more things to
factor in!
Graham.