web site

To: saloons@jag-lovers.org, triumphs@autox.team.net, xk-engine@jag-lovers.org
Subject: web site
From: "David Dressel" <daviddressel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 19:09:58 -0500 FILETIME=[5F3C8B40:01C26FF1]
Cc: daviddressel@hotmail.com, jhearn@uiuc.edu
All:

I feel a little self-conscious about doing this, but several of you have
asked about my cars, and many of you have helped me solve some very
nettlesome problems with them.  Others have supplied me with needed parts
and very good advice.  Of course, some (well ... MANY) restoration problems
remain unsolved.  One in particular (very deep marks from a 16 lb sledge
hammer in the boot of Betty Lou who decided to be very petulant yesterday
and reject her electrical system) needs attention.  (Randall:  have decided
not to part her out.)

With that as preamble, I want to notify you that I finally have my web site
up and running, thanks to a very fine web designer (employee before I
retired).  If you get the chance, please stop by www.DLDcreations.com and
pay it a visit.  Will welcome (I think;-) your comments.

Thanks,

D.

David Dressel
Champaign, IL USA
www.DLDcreations.com
'67 Jaguar Mk2 3.4 P180773
'64 Triumph TR4 CT30061
'60 Triumph TR3A TS76829 (slightly dented)