Winter Storage

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Winter Storage
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:12:37 -0400
Thank you everyone for your ideas on storage preparation. I have a garage
and if there is a rodent problem...the landlord will hear about it. But I
don't think it will be a problem. I will put a fresh bar of Irish Spring.
Then when spring comes...it will sell like spring. Well...I can argue that.
I live in Montreal and spring doesn't look very nice. Mud, slush, salt all
over the roads.

Anyway, What I'd like to know is what is the easiest way to flush my cooling
system. I do have access to a garden hose from the laundry room to the
garage(Hot and Cold water), so that won't be a problem. I did notice that
the water in the rad is really dirty. How would I describe the color????
Ahhh, Kaka brown. Not rust. Kaka brown. So I think she is due for a good
enema.

Thanks,

Patrick
'70 TR-6 with Overdrive(finally)