RE: TR3a heater motor

To: <whaenlin@carolina.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3a heater motor
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:00:07 -0400
Bill,

When I did my heater, I was lucky, it performed great.  But, my generator
and starter needed to be overhauled.  I found a local
generator/alternator/starter shop with an English guy that could repair
anything like that.  He had knowledge of Lucas stuff and ended up doing a
great job.  Is there anyone in you area like this?

David A. Templeton
'59 TR3a - 9TS54226L ( "9" denotes the CDN import on year of mfr )
'74 Spitfire - FM10491L
Homepage
http://www.trandmustang.homestead.com

TR3a homepage