National Club

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: National Club
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 10:15:39 -0400
I belong to my local Ford Model "A" Club and they "insist" rather strongly
that each member belong to the National Club as well,and this I agree with, we
must support the "Marquee" and not just the model on a "National" level. I am
in 100% agreement with Michael Porters assessment of VTR failings as a
"National Club" not being more agressive with zones/chapters increasing their
membership and thus increasing the membership to the "National" level. Yes VTR
isvolunteer thankless hard work job, but again it has not been promoted and
with a current membership in the 2500 member range is really a very poor
showing of promoting our beloved hobby to a higher level and this fault does
not just rest on the shoulders of the VTR national organization but on the
chapters as well, and yes this list could also be included in helping to
increase the membership both locally and nationally, individually you are
small, united you are very strong and the "Marquee" is what makes it so
important to each and everyone one of us.  Just my .000002  "FT"