Re: It's not easy being Green -- unusual TR factory colors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's not easy being Green -- unusual TR factory colors
From: dwillner@icontech.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:29:05 -0400 (EDT)
I've owned an Apple Green TR3A for almost 20 years now and I'm always amazed at
the compliments it receives. Most are from the older TR/British crowd who
appreciate the "rarer" vintage/classic colours, and they ususally have never
seen one sprayed in Apple. A lot of the younger crowd seems to gravitate
towards the reds though, that's fine with me, let them. Matter of fact I've
never seen another one in person the entire time I've owned it, and I think
that's great.

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A (Apple Green)
80 Spitfire 1500 (Carmine)
70 BSA 441 Victor Special (Black/Yellow/Chrome)
95 Ford Probe GT (Metallic Red)