Re: It's not easy being Green -- unusual TR factory colors

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's not easy being Green -- unusual TR factory colors
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:20:54 -0400
At 9:12 AM -0500 10/4/02, Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com wrote:
"I am finding myself looking for more unusual colors.   I once thought Java
was the ugliest color ever devised by Triumph, but now I would love to have
a Java Green TR6.   Its the unusual and rare nature of the color that now
appeals to me."

My dream is to have a TR2 in Olive Yellow with the blackberry interior.
Only a few were made and from what I understand, some were resprayed in
order to sell them.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (25 year owner)