Re: It's not easy being Green -- unusual TR factory colors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: It's not easy being Green -- unusual TR factory colors
From: CP25616@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:15:03 EDT
At 9:12 AM -0500 10/4/02, Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com wrote:
"I am finding myself looking for more unusual colors.   I once thought Java
was the ugliest color ever devised by Triumph, but now I would love to have
a Java Green TR6.   Its the unusual and rare nature of the color that now
appeals to me."

Greg-- so refreshing to hear this viewpoint put across by someone who has
done the "red thing" and not forgetting the "sapphire blue thing" as well.
Over this side of the pond----bonny Scotland actually--- I'm tired of being
told that, TR6's especially, only command good prices if they are in red or
sapphire blue. I, like yourself, find the other original colours in the
Triumph range more appealling, namely Jasmine yellow, Damson, Emerald green,
Saffron yellow ( oh how many have succumbed to the colour change) White and
yes Java green---nice choice Sir.
Lets hear it for the people out there that actually like the rarer colours
(now) and have the balls to stand up and say "Give me something other than
RED"
Regards
Alan Graham
Scotland         CP25616      TR6 PI    in Jasmine (Lovely)