Re: Off Topic: New virus:not a hoax

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off Topic: New virus:not a hoax
From: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 08:56:06 -0600
There is a new virus making the rounds. Symantic yesterday upgraded the
threat to a level 3 (of 5).
I received the following today, Obviously tempting to the curious. The
attachment is named wz32v63.exe.exe . Should you receive similar,do NOT
open:

SEE        http://netscape.com.com/2100-1105-960365.html?type=pt

for more info.

Subject: Prefeasibility Studies for the 18 airports

Thanks, Alberto.  We, including our local BUE counsel, are onto this.

Brgds,
Mike