RE: Leaking head Gasket

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Leaking head Gasket
From: "Eduard Tieseler" <etiesele@metrolist.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:34:03 -0700
I have one last question before I put the thing back together.  I want to
verify the direction the head gasket is mounted.  I installed it with the
metal bindings (the things that connect the metal ring around the cylinder
bore holes together. A fat one between 2 & 3 and smaller ones between 1 & 2
and 3 & 4.) towards the engine block.  This is correct right?  I don't
remember seeing anything telling me top or bottom.

Thanks,
Eduard Tieseler
'66 Herald

we supply GOOD gaskets.  did you get eh correct gasket?  you may haa built
in "O"
ring.  ted