Re: tr6 car insurance

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: tr6 car insurance
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:48:03 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Fred
I just checked progressive; they want $1426.00
Hartford AARP still wins at $891.
Must be a Florida thing; when I lived in NY my insurance was about 600, when
i moved to Florida 10 years ago, Allstate wanted to put me in their risk
pool Ins.for $1800. I called the   Insurance commissioner and  told him
allstate had their good hands in my wallet; Allstate was soon calling to put
me back in their preferred rate. @ $1200. ( two car back then.)
Ben,
I  enjoyed the car for at least 13K  miles a year so I don't qualify for
classic car rates.
Thanks
Al Salvatore
see you at Jeckly Island, I am bring some polished aluminium  TR6 emergency
hood release levers for the auction.